AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

next stop 10c+, see you all on wednesday 28th, page-23

1. 2,209 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I agree it was unnecessary for the company to site speculation as the possible cause of strong buying, in fact that sounds like it attributes creedance to the speculation or worse discombobulation to throw the asx off the scent that the company suspects a leak.

The pattern of buying was voracious it was either someone who knows something and figures if I know it, then someone-else knows it or will know it soon and I'm going to buy up big while I have the jump on them or it was someone who wants to give that impression and choose today to play their hand because of the lack of competition.

either way I doubt the speeding ticket would have changed anything had it come during trade.

I believe the former is a reasonable explanation because of the number of developments currently in play.

The buyer wiped .06 resistance and the traders sat like rabbits in the headlights of a road-train.
    Nobody blinked, there was a tentative buy into .065 an ennio morricone soundtrack started to play, tumbleweed blew through the deserted Mantletown then a shot rang out .065 clutched his chest and toppled from the bell tower, then it was on, the door of the train carriage slid back and guy with a Mitrailleuse Machine Gun opened fire, the sellers kept their heads low, around .07 and .08 a few tried to make a break into the buy stack, but it was all buyer taking out the sell stack from where I sat. I shot a couple of my dogs and jumped on, the train was leaving it's on wide gauge and it's heading north, a whistle stop at Baccchus Marsh to clear .85 and then we're heading for new territory. This time it's not different, this time it's the same, history repeats for a good reason, human behaviour is a constant.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/A_Fistful_of_Dollars

Good luck all, a great start to 2012

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.