ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

next stop 18/19??, page-11

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I'm back? Well we are still the focus of the negative non shareholders on HC. As many have said before is the glass half full or half empty. I'm a half full man. ICN have a $30billion GSA and yes they need gas but so do other majors such asAPLNG, BG and GLNG to be able to supply a contract over 20 years. Some actually think there is a big tank out in the bush holding 20 hrs of gas supply. There is no 20 year supply of gas as of today. There are simply proven reserves never enough to supply the contracted gas however the gas in place is huge and over time will be delivered down one of many pipelines to Gladstone. ICN are competing in the main game it's a pity the level of contributions don't match the potential opportunities. Oh by the way the SP may go lower as many want however it will increase as the company moves forward starting with demolishing BPT in the court. Is RJ's next move an upstream JV partner full well knowing the desire of foreign customers to like to own end to end operations to secure supply, maximize value and to gain a foot hold into Australias abundant CSG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.