GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Phily , please dont get defensive..... Firstly your initial...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Phily , please dont get defensive.....

Firstly your initial comment did not give any impression you are from the finance sector and frankly that covers a very wide area from being a home loan broker , insurance agent or a quant in a hedge fund.

You state you have more experience than me in finance ? firstly that is very subjective and secondly I am never claimed to have been in the finance biz. I have been trading currency since 1988 and investing in ASX stocks since 1994.......I can tell you quite a bit about sectors such as IT ( Tech One , M2 , NTC ) that have served me very well or even North Star Gold .....being an early investor as a penny stock but that is not the point here .........

That said it does not necessarily follow that someone who is in a hedge fund or a stock broker has more knowledge than a informed investor acting ahead of the pack, .....in fact after years of dealing with some top brokerages here I can tell you that even senior brokers never recommended stocks like A2M early in the piece that I was rewarded handsomely for or even GXY......when it was 15c ......it was never "on their radar" because it was a penny stock, had a dreadful history and hardly any analyst covered it ( even now !!).....so you see they are the ones with the "tunnel vision" not you and I .....

Sure lithium has its competitors , companies like Carnegie Energy and Redflow ( zinc bromide ) are trying hard but dont forget that Li-On is very far advanced and factories in China are already well ahead in this feed-stock, as well as motor companies in the EV industry. Redflow are already facing hurdles in producing in the U S, they now see that costs are an issue and so is capital.

We are in GXY because 1) we believe in disruptive tech and 2) we believe that GXY will deliver ahead of its rivals ......the price falls are because there are many who dont want to see it succeed just like they dont want to see Syrah succeed or even Ore....so lets hang in there and hope that Anthony does the right thing and if there is more carnage that management are on top of it in one way or another....

Best of luck...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.