GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

To late I dumped mine at .006 and .004 respectively dumb should...

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    To late I dumped mine at .006 and .004 respectively dumb should have dropped them the minute I got them. Really what are the chances here Q I know I'm pretty hard on the company but they give you nothing else to go by it was my first real give this company a go so to speak not blue chip hence my anger at the poor performance yet salaries they feel are well earned options are gone the interesting play will be when the 31st October reality checks in and people start really weighing up will this float. Personally I'm really starting to think its balls up and done. They refuse to give anything away in viability everything is debt serviced first investor second that says run. If it falls we pursue them at what ever means I know I've been misled not sure on other parties but I've transcripts of conversations over last couple of years really don't care if they know it or not at the end of it! It's a bloody disgrace and should all be held responsible it's time companies start being held accountable for there actions as a whole.

its quite funny I was once told that people on hotcopper were stepping over the line and we could pursue them in court.

Really that's what you tell investors investors that have been sold a lemon come on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.