DTE 0.00% 13.0¢ dart energy limited

next stop 25c?, page-4

1. 2,333 Posts.
    So tell me, can they extract the gas without fracking? Is there anything about Dart's technique or experience that alleviates the current concerns such as earthquakes and contamination? Is there anything that gives them a competitive advantage in the CSG sector? Does Dart's strategy rely on taking advantage of countries that don't understand potential risks and consequences of CSG mining? Is it risky? I don't know. Maybe it's all just media hype. You tell me?

I'm not having a go, I'm just trying to understand. The SP has been smashed, albeit from lofty heights. The current SP is disturbing, even considering the wider market weakness. I really thought Dart would have held better, considering management are so highly touted.

All they need to do is come out with some information via an announcement to the market and in the financial media to dispel the fears about CSG and reassure investors. Have they done that? I would like to see it. I don't mind holding for the longer term but the way the SP has fallen smells really fishy and I don't want see my investment amount to nothing. I want a decent return like what is promised in all the presentations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.