ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Next stop: Administration?, page-3

1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    My bet in direct answer to your question is "yes".

Sadly there is growing unease in the market about companies which have been in suspension for a while (in relation to efforts to bring them back) as the ASX seems to be increasingly difficult/unhelpful/whatever polite way you want to say it here. What I mean by this is that when the broker/promoter/corporate advisory pitches the story which invariably involves an investment, the uncertainty surrounding the whole process works to decrease investor appetite. The direct extrapolation of this is that it actually works against the interests of existing, and stuck shareholders.

Given the ability to buy in a discounted placement (assuming the person does qualify for s708) would you take that and trade in a matter of days or be part of a prospectus style, possibly drawn-out, increased uncertainty situation if you were new to both opportunities? I know which one I would be more comfortable investing in. The only thing that would sway me otherwise is a cracking asset. Sadly companies in suspension typically have little cash and little chance of securing a cracking asset.

Full disclosure - I am just here following from the CDG days, not an ELE investor and could not even name the assets it had prior to the recent troubles.

Best Regards
    DC
    '

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.