XJO 1.34% 7,971.1 s&p/asx 200

Voltiare,My friend.. Explain my views?- You have just done it...

1. 338 Posts.
    Voltiare,
    My friend.. Explain my views?- You have just done it for me with your reply.

I have not studied charts or graphs, I do not rely on charts or statistical information to base my view on this financial crisis. They tell you only about the past and that is where I do not live my life!
    On many business decisions I use those tools to aid and assist me, but I primarily use my instinct and probably to a certain degree my belief..

I am not a market Guru, I am a Market gambler and I dont care if I hold that Mantle. I believe the odds are in my favour to place a vast 7 figure investment into the XJO at what I believe to be the rock bottom of the bear market...This I have done.
    I now believe it will offer me a return within 12-24 months that could not be matched anywhere at this current time in my life outside of winning a lottery or by criminal means.

Being an optimist ,I see better things in everything, I just don't see this negativity you and the majority see continually because your charts tell you it should be that way!
    I realise bad things have been there and are still there and I acknowledge it but I see through the gloom and out into the horizon and to a time when people start wanting more or less the same things as they had before but are willing to go around getting it in a positive manner.

Looking at your vast array of charts ,stats, and info will not give you the answers here my friend. However I understand why you feel you cannot make a decision no matter how simple without them..

We are night and day Voltaire..

Very best to you.
    wheep0

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.