TON 25.0% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

Next support 43c, page-42

1. 106 Posts.
    This isn't a matter of fighting. It's about the people who are in this for the long term not being able to tolerate the more active traders. Everybody is entitled to a view and also entitled to posting them here. If you don't think so, just say that and give a reason why. However, the arguments started the ad hominem route real fast and I just think that a lot of people who originally wanted to post their views got scared off. This isn't the community that I want to see. It's like slapping somebody in the face because you think they're wrong and then once you find out that they're correct, you go into the corner sobbing because 'you already feel bad enough for being wrong'. What about those who just got slapped for no other reason than voicing their correct opinion?

There is nothing wrong with believing in the company. But failing to see what is going on because of whatever irrational attachment (shall we call it love?) with that stock isn't what good traders do. Being in for the long term is nice too but if that's the case, those who truly believes in it would have just said, 'hey guys, bought some at whatever price and now I'm gonna forget about it and I'll see you all once it shoot the lights out.' rather than staying here arguing with some people who are voicing their concerns with the stock.

Granted, some people offer no analysis in any shape or form but then that should be why we're bashing them and not because they're saying the price will be going down. And if you say that it's precisely why we're criticizing them, then there are equally many if not more people who just give random targets way up high?

In the end, regardless of how much research you've done, somebody else was right in predicting the 45c retrace level. What happens in the future may prove the longer term investors correct but in the meanwhile, I believe that they should give the bashing of the bears a rest. Especially after today's great announcement which resulted TON having a major retracement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.003(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $11.05K 1.170M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2273846 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 187814 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.