IMM 1.64% 30.0¢ immutep limited

Alot of things go through my head at times like these, primarily...

1. 338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Alot of things go through my head at times like these, primarily why didn't I trust my instincts and wait until the asx went under 4000 again. The answer is, I see too much potential and good news in PRR, and didn't want to miss out, despite the downside risk.

I see the share price slipping at greater speed with thin volume on the buy side, and then start thinking why not 12c, 11c, 10c? That's the fear setting in.

But then I think, seriously what gives this stock value? It's the technology and the potential market. Has the technology been discredited in anyway? No, the technology has received additional validation in the form of the grant it was awarded, and going to market in Dubai. Has the potential market decreased or come under threat from another contender with better technology that could get to market before us? No.

A very reputable research house recently gave PRR a risk weighted valuation of 31c. That was a valuation discounted for the probabilty of the phase 3 trials failing, and assumed PRR captured only 25% of the potential market.

NOTHING has changed since then that would diminish the inherent value in PRR. Yes, this is a high risk stock, and yes there is a chance that it could not make it to market. But the LONG TERM risk / return ratio just keeps getting better at the moment, that is all that is happening here if you have a long term view

I am fighting my fear, and focusing on the logic above to make sure my paper loss remains a paper loss, and maybe even top up if we go any lower.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $436.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.3¢ 30.0¢ $960.6K 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 188729 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 46153 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.