IMM 3.75% 38.5¢ immutep limited

next target, page-15

1. 32 Posts.
    Theresa, IMO this stock will traded until the next announcement is out which gives upward pressure ( more buyers than sellers) on the SP. I am not saying that the next announcement will do this. I am saying the stock will only spike with the presuure of an announcement. All small cap biotechs have a tendancy to have a greater number of announcements which are price sensitive, as their market cap is small. All bitechs that are on the road to fda and ema approval have clearly defined milestone targets that are communicated regularly. look a the website and DYOR. You will find the timing of the next phase in trials is soon to communicated by way of an announcementto the asx.

JAG, your comment about the sp being mauled by the crash in US, that is wrong IMO. The sp got mauled the day before the US Crash , when some guy sold his shares in DNDN after market at $11 when the sp was $35. the susbsequent day the DOW got smashed, then PRR sp got hammered along with every one else as aconsequence( except coal and allied!!)

I just wanted to make sure you clealry understood the drivers to the sp drop.

Stulubu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.75%)
Mkt cap ! $559.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $775.3K 1.987M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 74243 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.0¢ 253895 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.