HMD 12.5% 1.4¢ heramed limited

Next Tech Stock article, page-5

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 491
    This jumped on my radar a few days ago after I saw a brief mention on Livewire. My wife had numerous visits to clinics for monitoring, so it piqued my interest.

Annoyingly I held off buying to do a bit more research, as at first I saw all the company commentary had this as a bit of a unique device, although take home fetal Doppler heart monitors are not uncommon. And they're actually not very expensive. The fact they only need a 501(k) FDA approval means that they are essentially submitting on the basis of it being substantially equivalent to an existing device.

I see know this appears to be the only one with an optical sensor to distinguish the mothers heartbeat and obviously it has all of the connectivity components to comms with medical professions. If they can continue growing industry partnerships, this looks pretty good, although execution won't be easy.

Hard not to kick yourself when you miss a 50% jump, although I guess research is research. Will be interesting to watch and see if games are played for the time being, given volumes have been so illiquid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.865M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $3.206K 229.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39214 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 432215 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.