TOX 0.00% $2.84 tox free solutions limited

next to break 10c..., page-18

1. 5,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1762
    the next best tox is.........tox You want to know the next up and coming TOX......................

It's TOX

Some people think that because the share price has gone from 2c to 10c in 4 months, gains are limited.

Well we have only just begun.

For the first time since management have turned around the operations approximately a year ago, have we seen management hint at possible growth plans.

THe first 12 months were about consolidation and ensuring that all the operating efficiencies which plagued TOX for years were ironed out. A very responsible thing to do.

Now its time for TOX to progress to the next level and embark on an expansion plan which will strengthen TOXs position in the market to a stage where it will become almost impossibel for other companies to compete with TOX. THe barriers to entry TOX enjoy currently are very high as it is.

Successful expansions through strategic acquisition and organic growth (both in progress) will see TOX have an enormous market share in an industry where demand is exponentially increasing with technology that is world class. TOX have said to me that they are looking to licence out the TDU technology overseas in the future.

Quite frankly the longer it stays under 10c, the more I will accumulate. Thankyou to all those that think TOX is an overvalued investment and have been selling. You are making my dream of retiring sooner become a reality.

Cheers to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TOX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.