NTL 0.00% 1.6¢ new talisman gold mines limited

Next to no management takeup

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hello Mr kiwi from another site first posting i see.

No idea how other people are participating but I for one said i would wait to see Mr Upperton takeup which was 30K of a possible 180K and Terra Firma $0
    Have you read announcements ....REALLY?

Raised $1m and promised production

Last offer2023
    raised $2.3
    Promises of underground processing and PROFITABLE Production by end 2023 but had no consents to even enter then mine and STILL DONT
    Inferrences directors were taking up their shares only to have exec director take up like 15K
    Spent all the money and then blamed DOC for their incompetence

WIth 3M in hand
    Zero technical progress other than renewing a health and safety plan already in hand and finding a plant on an auction site where it is still listed for sale

Now said they needed 2m OR ELSE raised less and called it very successful!!

It is hard to trust this company when they have delivered nothing of what they said they would last offer and share price has remained at best stagnent on NZX and lowest ever levels on ASX.

Do you really believe for 1.8M they will be producing profitably by end of the year?

The company has put out zero presentations in 3 years and from my read of announcements (hard as so many are vague or incorrect and have to be redone) the company is in no different position than a few years back except of course since then it has spend almost 5M most of which has been on admin

One minute underground processing then underground rail now more recently twin addits.....I think they use the term tunnel. Whats next space robots?

DYOR but try to read all announcments not just cherry pick back a year or so.

Their own timeline of achievements in last offer doc show nothing since 2021!

The most recent annual report appears to be previous pictures from days gone by when the mine operated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.000M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $17.19K 1.072M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 846000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 544119 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.