E25 0.00% 20.5¢ element 25 limited

Hey WTT, I think I understand where you are coming from with the...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hey WTT, I think I understand where you are coming from with the statement "IMO E25 would have better recognition as a 100Mt resource @ 26.3% than 263Mt @ 10.0% despite both being 26.3Mt contained Mn. As shown below, its basically shifting the "clay removed through washing" step to sit up alongside the "Overburden removal" step"

However, if you were to include the clay washing as a component of the 'Overburden Removal' step to keep comparisons fair you would have to include this impact to strip ratio. Using the numbers you have, a multiplier of 2.63 would need to be applied to the current SR (0.8*2.63= 2.1 SR). It then becomes a question of what is more appealing - low SR with lower grade or high SR with high grade. My opinion, for what it's worth, is that declaring low SR with low grade is closer to the truth. Declaring high strip ratio and higher grade to me implies a greater volume of material being tipped off at a waste dump versus being removed at the ROM (Source of opinion: I am a mine planning engineer).

Also worth factoring in (i think) that the log washer step was added to the flow sheet later after the DFS for the ore beneficiation was released and so to remain in keeping with their DFS they have maintained the same numbering.

Also WTT, I want to acknowledge the great contributions you make to these threads - thank you for your well thought out analysis.

I hope you are all having a great Easter!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.5¢ $1.227K 5.987K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 24115 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 66217 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.