E25 19.1% 25.0¢ element 25 limited

Next train station: "$3-City", page-236

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Technical Analysis is just a tool. It is best used as a complimentary tool to good fundamental analysis. I have heard many ignorant market participants over the years laugh at technical analysis only to see them get in to trouble when the market blows up at which time my technical trader friends are doing very well. The best example was last year - my ex boss - i wont mention any names shut down his hedge fund (multibillions under management) in late March. He said that the market was "too uncertain". The brutal truth is that he couldn't see, comprehend or understand such a savage down trend and as a consequence his fundamental ideas got tossed out the window and he could not handle the draw downs. At the exact same time - i have other trader friends who had there best month ever in March 2020. The point is that technical analysis is not voodoo, it is not foolish. It should be used in combination with Fundamental analysis and not as a substitute for it. That's my contribution for the day..... In addition, a lot of so called quant analysis is really similar if not the same as technical analysis its just that its presented as "statistical" as opposed to "charting".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.040(19.1%)
Mkt cap ! $54.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 26.0¢ 21.5¢ $22.23K 90.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.