E25 4.55% 21.0¢ element 25 limited

Next train station: "$3-City", page-259

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    nice poem. this forum is an incredible echo chamber. I was a happy holder of E25 (from the very first crux investor interview) and someone in my network referred me to the fact a certain club was boasting about this stock being a 10x and had started a subscription model for new members. clearly that was a signal the stock should be sold into strength and so we did. If it's already a 10x, what do they want, another 5x from here or some buy interest? good on the initial club members for generating some liquidity they could de risk into but gees I can't believe no one's picked up on it yet. I'm told a young kid did early and he got called out for it perhaps. recently they had a member with a terrible record we could see cross promote two supposed 10 baggers for the club at the same time and still I couldn't see that anyone scratched their head.

I reckon the stock is a buy again around here but not because of bots or a stock promotion club (even though the originals will be done de-risking). $1.85-$2 should prove to be a strong area of support.

to the bloke who uses Livermore as his handle, I was sure you'd have picked up on it but I can't see that you did. surely you've read about stock promotion schemes before and a little red flag went up given the low SOI. perhaps you're an original club member though and if so, kudos.

the bots will read this and have me reported no doubt. take care out there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $49.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $6.525K 29.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 9736 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 59033 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.33am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.