E25 0.00% 20.5¢ element 25 limited

My opinion on it is the share price retreated so drmatically...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    My opinion on it is the share price retreated so drmatically becasue it was the Euroz clients reacting to the $1.75/ $1.80 price in the research note.

on the surface you might go well derrr...but i think the thing to also take into account is that it was Euroz who were the firm that did the capital raise way back when it was a 40c raise

So there would have been many of their clients who were still holding and enjoying the spoils of a 40c to $2.20 run ...who then saw that and went Oh well i took their advice and bought and it turned out to be good advice so i should take their advice that its overvalued at present til the commissioning is definitively proven as cash out with a smile on my face and a 5 bagger in my bank account.

Hopefully the analyst updates their opinion once the machines have been optimised and first shipments are consistently meeting the % requirements and cheques are being banked.

As far as i can tell, things are still coninuing remarkably well, so hopefully this was just an anomaly brought about by an over conservative analyst

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.