E25 19.1% 25.0¢ element 25 limited

Hey Aussie - well-reasoned input finally! Yeah it was the timing...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hey Aussie - well-reasoned input finally! Yeah it was the timing I found bizarre. Either way you cut it, I think it was a smart move for management although I couldn't understand why they didn't wait another couple of weeks. My best guess is the same - a lurker (or the VW Mn cathode announcement) piled on the pressure for an early PFS and perhaps a chunk of cash wanted in just before the money shot...or so they thought.
    Right now, the sell side on market looks and feels like a very different company from a few weeks back. I'd earmarked around the $3.50/3.80 level just after our first shipment but now I reckon we might flap around the high 2's if we're lucky for a couple of months. There's obviously some kind of stink still lingering around that raise or the early commissioning although one would have thought the selling would dry up the closer we get to the first shipment...
    I'd like to see some firm figures and economics (not just NPV) for the increased output and that Singapore MOU become binding so we know we can actually sell the product at a decent price. Aside from the battery grade PFS, the increased output, just at this precise stage, feels slightly premature and a bit cart before the horse. Unless, management really do still have their ears pinned back and are turbocharging this puppy so it's not taken out before it achieves a far higher valuation. Now that would be genius.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.040(19.1%)
Mkt cap ! $54.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 26.0¢ 21.5¢ $22.23K 90.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.