EGR 1.00% 9.9¢ ecograf limited

Next two months of exciting news, page-32

1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 373
    Cast your mind back three years ago. Friday, 11-Sep-2020, EGR closed at 8.3c. on Monday 14-Sep-2020, three years ago to the day, trading volume exploded, the SP jumped as high as 15.5c, and closed at 12.5c. We were off. In a letter to the ASX, EGR just shrugged their shoulders, not being able to explain why the jump, other than "the vibe of it all". Following day, another big trading day, closing at 20.5c. The rest is history. Never went back down to 11.5c again after that. Until yesterday where we visited it, and today we closed at 11.5c.
    Its a shame we couldn't repeat that on this the 3 year anniversary of EGR's upward trajectory. I would've been happy with a jump like this based on no news. Let's face it, I have more faith in a rise based on no news, than actually getting some significant news from this BOD.
    EGR has so much promise here. We're in the right sector for what lays ahead on the world stage. Cash in the bank, and an idea that if they can execute, we may actually return to those heady days. My faith comes and goes, but I'm hangining in there because I believe in this sector. With the lack of progress and communication, I'm afraid the jury is out as to whether I believe in this BOD.
    It certainly will be an interesting shareholders meeting this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $21.04K 210.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 101282 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.