FEX 2.08% 36.8¢ fenix resources ltd

That’s why I have retained 50% holding and taken some profit in...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    That’s why I have retained 50% holding and taken some profit in the interim

Very easy to get caught up in the positive hype but from past experiences I have learnt things can change in a positive and negative manner very quickly and without notice. If it goes up great, I profit if anything out of left field re iron ore pricing and/or China raises its head or Covid outbreak in Geraldton I have protected part of my investment with an eye on FOMO towards the end of the month.

My opinion only is that a few will get bored over the next week or so (Traders jumping in and out) once the hype of the last 48 hours settles and coupled with anything negative will see the SP drop. Of course, in the interests of being neutral on positive news it will spike higher The question is what does the market perceive as an acceptable Market Cap in relation to cash in bank and sustainable income moving forward and on the basis China continues to buy Australian Iron Ore at the current levels.

Either way I am happy with my personal position going forward and my post is neutral in terms of my position and thoughts.

Good Luck All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.8¢
Change
0.008(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $253.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.5¢ 37.0¢ 36.0¢ $307.7K 841.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 64302 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 126234 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.