KOR 10.0% 0.9¢ korab resources limited

Uranium stocks are flying. KOR has all the ingredients to boom...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    Uranium stocks are flying. KOR has all the ingredients to boom to prices I dare not post here.

It's time to get set now, not once numerous punters are fightig each other for a piece of the action.

KOR has a prime NT Rum Jungle location for proven uranium deposits plus is tight.

It reminds me of when serious exploration started for gold again back in the late 1970s. Companies with prime locations found millions of ounces of gold.

"The Batchelor project covers the same stratigraphic horizons that host the nearby Rum Jungle uranium mine which operated from 1954 to 1971 and produced 3,530 tonnes of uranium oxide from 863,000 tonnes of ore grading between 0.27% and 0.43%."

http://www.korabresources.com.au/northern_territory.html

Comment:
    In gold terms that grade is 0.4 oz/tonne gold and 0.6 oz/tonne gold. That's more than half an ounce per tonne.

"The U-515 prospect, which adjoins the Rum Jungle will become the primary target for exploration following the ASX listing. In addition to that, Korab intends to drill test airborne radiometric anomalies along strike from the Rum Jungle uranium mine further to the east and south-east."

http://www.korabresources.com.au/northern_territory.html

Comment:
    Considering no exploration has been done for years you would give KOR an excellent chance of getting some interesting uranium hits from a prospect that "adjoins the Rum Jungle" and also from "radiometric anomalies" that are "along strike from the Rum Jungle uranium mine"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.7¢ $4.426K 557.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 204353 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 61892 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.