BRU 0.00% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

Hey guys. Hate to state the obvious but material Price pull...

1. 129 Posts.
    Hey guys. Hate to state the obvious but material Price pull backs are not BRU specific. It's not management's fault that their is irrationality on the downside at present or that shorters can wreak absolute havoc on sub $5b companies.

Even if a rig announcement happened tomorrow it probably wouldn't mean much for the SP given the low volumes currently being traded.

This has always been a LT play. The operations reports evidence same and for mine have rarely (if ever) injected false hope.

Short of an imminent undisclosed catastrophic event, It just happens to be another great time to load up.

If you can't, too bad, if you can, get on board!! Otherwise, you're a non believer and holding makes no sense. It might get worse before it gets better. That's a real possibility (see Hoot's chart).

But that's share investing for ya and why portfolio diversity is key to avoiding sleepless nights worrying about matters out of your control ie. like whether t.o. Are commercial and focused long term? Or whether it's a fact that there is a world wide shortage of drill rigs (let alone fit for purpose units), etc..

The potential of BRU has not changed one bit.

Keep going Eric and BRU staff. I'm still a believer in the story and in your competency generally.

Regards

JC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.6¢ 8.5¢ $24.48K 287.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5418 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 6236 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.