NGI 1.53% $1.99 navigator global investments limited

next week - july 6 2009

1. 4,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Well in consultation with a former HC member, this is what we have come up with re next week for HFA....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since yesterday's low was 18 and it did not touch the 18 cent level again despite the dow dropping big time means only 1 thing....BULLISH. It has created a higher low and those that bought at 21 cents is what you can call an "advance party".

Take note that stochatics when this traded at 20 cents TWO weeks back was at 80 and was overbought....now after consolidation on a range it has gone back to the 20 cent level with your stochastics at 62....this means only one thing...IMHO, it's going to go up. HFA's RSI is at 54 which means it is not overbought as well.

Closing of 20 cents today despite being down half a cent is still OUTSIDE the upper band of the bollinger bands which presently stands at 19.68 cents

And the most important of them all to confirm the bullish tendency for HFA is your MACD indicator which has turned positive.
    Therefore, I can surmise that HFA will be up next week as the consolidation below 20 cents has IMHO ended after a long long long time.

Take note as well that HFA opened gap lower today but still closed higher off the lows.

Cheers

eMark

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are you ninelives? I thought you'd be jumping all over todays action? I'm back!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.