APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Rickaroonie, I honestly look forward to you and other APG...

1. 14 Posts.
    Rickaroonie, I honestly look forward to you and other APG devotees making me eat my words (and you your boots) in the coming months, but as a long term shareholder in Austpac (11 years), experience/cynicism tells me this time is no different - it's same ole, same ole. We have ramping genius (perfected by the Big E (R.I.P)) and 'a deal just around the corer', the same ole news, no news, missed deadline, capital raising and continued dilution, pending contracts 'with one of the majors', a run-up in price then a slow slide back to oblivion.

Yep, silly buying on my part, but a small amount in a penny dreadful that might come good one day. I chucked 'em in the drawer years ago, and have only recently dusted them off again in the hope that maybe, just maybe, progress had been made. Sure enough, 10+ years later, approx $25m raised, and spent, and still nothing substantial to show for it.

More than anything, I'm disappointed that a promising company has not managed to develop their technology, and generate a return on remaining [sic] shareholder equity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.