IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

next week or not till 2013 & acorn, page-24

1. 390 Posts.
    EZ, nice thoughts. You understand the business of transition into a producer really well. Insightful for me. I'm more of silver bullion type of bull and IVR is my mining play on what I think will be a terrific ride. I hope IVR management doesn't move too fast on this. I could be wrong of course, however, with record short selling ( not counting naked short sales) huge demand from solar, medical and investment ( particularly china) physical silver availability is extremely thin, something has to give soon. Most of the weak hands have been shaken out of the silver ETF Market. A major short covering rally could be rather spectacular in early 2013. No doubt the CME will raise margin requirements etc to quell silver catching fire. Back to my point on waiting. A much higher price would be manna from heaven to IVR management. Forward sales, ( probable) higher SP for any CR or even debt raising could be easier with a surging Ag price. I know I'm probably a bit too optimistic, however, I love to imagine this chance of a perfect storm happening here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.