IVR 0.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

im no expert but have done a bit of research.. for example CCU,...

1. 6,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    im no expert but have done a bit of research..

for example CCU, although only aiming at 2.5M Oz per annum from a moderate grade resource, had a strategy from the start of developing a mine as opposed to developing a resource..their strategy was in place even when their resource was a modest 14M Oz Ag..(it's now over 50M Oz)

IVR need to make that strategy decision IMHO and fairly soon.. if they have 50-100M Oz like i think they will, then decision to mine should have already been made..

if their is no clear strategy then we as shareholders will have to accept that IVR are gunning for a monster resource, in which case they will direct all capital and research towards drilling and end up getting taken over, but much further down the track(unless their share price is $2 and they can raise $100M with only 50M shares)

the CCU model works because it is less capital intensive to start small, but it has to be executed perfectly over 2-3 years to production.. then cashflow takes care of exploration, admin and expenses..

for CCU there have been a few hiccups along the way but by and large they have succeeded and didn't miss their first production timeframe by much(about 3-6 months behind schedule)

it's not a bad example of how an explorer can become producer with limited capital, smart financing, and a well executed plan..

IVR are now at the cusp of something similar but with a potentially bigger resource and higher grade..

the market will probably react better to IVR hatching a similar plan and having a forward looking strategy to mine..

i am in no way endorsing CCU but rather suggesting it is a good benchmark study for a explorer to miner..in the precious metals space

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 4590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.