OVT 0.00% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

Forces at work on IOU SP over the next week: 1) tremendous...

1. 1,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 748
    Forces at work on IOU SP over the next week:

1) tremendous momentum / volume - carrying the SP from 16 to 44 - this momentum will carry on for another few days at least - maybe not quite the same epic volumes - but very high volumes

2) the market will be in 2 minds - is now the time to push through 50 and beyond? - or do we need more news? - the interesting thing is that new news would almost certainly push it beyond 50 - maybe way beyond into the 60's or 70's - and that new news is only a couple of weeks away - so do you buy now or wait for official confirmation? - that dilemma is a repeat of what was happening in the low 20's - wait to fill a gap? or get set for a run? personally I wouldn't wait because the near term future virtually guarantees a run to 60's or 70's - the die is cast!

3) traders will be looking for any signs of SP exhaustion - but this sector doesn't conform to common norms - BNPL is red hot - APT has the same MC as Woolies and twice that of Coles - there is a revolution underway in payments / stocks / digital / various benchmarks...how do you value something that is moving that fast??????? IOU could have 20 million customers by year end!!!!!

4) DOU, BRN had epic runs based on pure speculation and hype - BRN got to a $billion valuation on pure excitement!!!! By contrast IOU is for reals - they have real income ($8 mill per year) and are switching on BNPL in a region that is literally gagging for access to 'credit' - the share market has little choice but to acknowledge that tremendous value is about to be created - I don't think you can keep a lid on that

5) I have no idea what the SP can reach during next week - but I see an extremely compelling case for it to run hard - driven by achievements to date and anticipation of imminent new news - Easy Store is just the first cab off the rank - there will be many more retailers keen to jump on board - no-one wants to make it hard for customers to buy - everyone wants to close a sale

6) I'm picking 65 cents as near term target - I see that as a rest stop before a full assault on $1 once more news is delivered

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.090M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $17.76K 4.441M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 18650380 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1216603 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.