FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Next Week W/c 24 Oct 2016

1. 1,205 Posts.
    Will this be the start of a Company Making week?
    Will we get the imminent JORC?
    Will we get some Gold news?
    Will we get news regarding new drilling to commence in November?

The JORC results could have been received over the weekend, in which case a Trading Halt would not be warranted should the plan to release these details tomorrow sometime, as I am sure the company commentary would have been drafted and approved over the weekend.

Should the JORC not be ready tomorrow, then I would anticipate a Trading Halt Tuesday/Wednesday morning to maximize the time allowed under a Trading Halt which would provide the time to Friday/Monday.

If some previous selling was due to the RG tax issue, then it might be reasonable to assume that those past sellers will reenter especially where the price they might get back in is similar to where they may have exited, and the proximity to the JORC...they might consider themselves lucky to be able to get back in with little or no damage to them.

We are now so, so, so close to the JORC I can almost smell it. We can fairly think we are in the right week albeit, there is Monday 31 October on which it could be released, and still not be late.

Within weeks, we could be looking at another 3000-5000 metres of drilling, possibly more. RC/DC combination to maintain costs inline with previous, very economical/cost effect work.

Can't see any problems short term (save for what we can't control anyway), and can only see a very positive sentiment and news coming on the horizon: Let the parade begin:: lights flashing, sirens blaring, flags waving, children on the streets screaming BGS, and everyone yelling go WW go (Woody Woodpecker).
    (KJ will probably be bored as hell, as he always knew it was this good, and will amble past in the parade wearing shorts, singlet and sandals thinking of the wide open spaces yet to still explore....and muttering you ain't seen nothing yet, we've only scratched the surface!!mumble, grumble ).

Don't get caught in the lights...don't be stunned...don't be roadkill... as BGS zooms up to, over and streaks on past you, on the way to new sustained highs.

Just a wee bit more patience team...just a wee bit.

Excited...but not in the context of ...hip-hip, hoo-rah...but in the context that this is a major step forward for the company and I am looking forward to this to set our own official base, on which we can and WILL continue to grow.

(Wrong date on last thread...edited and being removed)
    Last edited by System09: 23/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.