LYC 0.43% $7.05 lynas rare earths limited

next week what the charts say, page-23

1. 872 Posts.
    I m eant to add this as a question ...with only LYC/MCP producing..basket price would go down.?
    My first thoughts were of Coles-Woolworth,and then the big 4 banks...Rio-BHP..etc
    MCP will be supplying the US first...their contracts will be with predominently LREE using companies,with different blends per contract.
    Will the US need more then 40,000T ?more or less.?
    LYC likewise have contracts that non of us understand...you have to be a Chemist..and each contract is totally individual.
    The basket price is falsely used really.
    Of the 17 elements,as they have done,rise or fall individually.
    At production time ,many of the elements will be sky high,others not so,some may/will drop.
    This is where you depend on Management..are they sitting on their backsides..or are they researching which elements are going to be highest in demand,which type of contracts to chose from..where the blends are the dearest priced.
    A hint to me that LYC werent bum sitting,was going beyond their comfort zone,bought into NTU..and reopening Malawi.
    This is the biggest mistake that I see on this Forum..the Basket price..its like having 17 different currencies and when you add them up they come to $80.
    However ie the NZ Us and OZ dollars have different functions,different values,different fluctuations for individual reasons.
    Bottom line to me..if LYC and MCP can fullfill the worlds needs,then the world is progressing nowhere from a technological point of view.
    Japan alone already needs more then 30,000 T..let alone 2013/14.
    Noone is going to halt the GREEN movement,with China leading the way..big bucks..serious REE demand globally
    But thats just M O.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.05
Change
0.030(0.43%)
Mkt cap ! $6.580B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.00 $7.08 $6.92 $5.882M 844.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1011 $7.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 13775 31
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.