MBP 3.23% 3.0¢ metabolic pharmaceuticals limited

next week will be a big week i think

1. 301 Posts.
    Hi all, next week should be a big week for mbp as the news will come out or it will be getting seriously close. I am fairly confident that the results will be good because mbp have showed in their past presentations how well it has been going. I think that the market isn't very excited because mbp have taken there sweet time bringing the news to us, too many delays in my opinion. Also the market has not really forgiven them for the fat pill stuff up. I am praying that they will release good news and say they are in talks about a possible marketing deal with a big drug company; this would do wonders for investor�fs confidence I think.

It is my opinion that there is not a lot of downside in the current share price, someone said 8c cash value I think that doesn�ft really take into account mbp's drug pipeline, I'm guessing that if it is bad news that the share price will fall to 10c and than drift slowly to 8c but I don't think it would stay there long because of bid speculation. I mean at cash value you would think there�fd be a lot of companies after them and their drug pipeline!

I don't think they will bring out bad news though, I think it's going to be very good; as I said above I just hope mbp announce that they are in talks about a potential deal as well! Cheers

The above is just my opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.