AVL 0.00% 1.4¢ australian vanadium limited

Hi Matchbox,WVL is a good one to compare against YRR, and it is...

1. 1,580 Posts.
    Hi Matchbox,

WVL is a good one to compare against YRR, and it is anticipated that WVL hs an excellent future as it is quite advanced and cashed up, with the right partners and future backup, but their basis of sucess is as a result of their resource of course, which is inferior to that of Yellow Rock. Yellow Rock is a distance from the advanced stage of WVL, but has much more potential, and will not take long to reach, once the ball is rolling.

Lordkoala is correct in my view, regarding the Balla Balla resource in the NT. Aurox Resources has a bankable feasibility study which shows Balla Balla has the potential to be Asutralia's lowest cost magnetite producer. They have 2 "15 year sales contracts" for 100% concentrate production, with large Chinese Steel Companies.

I believe this is the direction Yellow Rock will head very shortly after they announce the "imminent and overdue" resource upgrade. The upgrade is understood to be sufficient for similar agreements which will for the first time underpin YRR's future as a miner/producer.

Should be great times ahead for holders on this one. Technically and realistically speaking, the SP should be double of what it is now, had they not given so many free shares away for tenements which have never been proven their ballistically enormous payments. Nothing has been done with those tenements, which proves the ambiguous nature and sinister spirit of these deals. Never mind.

If I had known that they intended to execute these dilutive deals, I would NEVER have bought YRR before these deals. I would have bought now.

We have paid the price for those actions and are hurting badly, but I guess for new buyers it has made for excellent leverage opportunity.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $120.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $107.3K 7.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 795084 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 7334515 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.