AVL 0.00% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

next week worth the wait what if, page-39

1. 1,263 Posts.
    NOT "Never Mind" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double the current price wont keep me happy, far from it.

And for who ever said an offtake agreement = $$$ better look at GWR and see how 2 offtake agreements did nothing for their price. They are now well below where they were prior to those announcements. Not surprised that their have been very similar actions taken by management along the way, trying to secure the big % of the company.

....that can lead to giving most of the company away for stuff all to get them to the step. Hopefully, the next time we actually try and raise a $ we wait for a big run up in price, not the opposite.

On a more positive note, what we have should be fan bloody tastic, Im just **use your imagination** that I now own a lot less than I used to, purely through dilution.

Be nice to see them mention the in situ value. A number of companies trade above 1% IGV. Even at 0.5% IGV we could be looking at $250-300M or more. It would still be hard to take these guys serious if they didnt spruik it.

Double is far from keeping me happy....I wonder what "these" guys would be happy to take.

Yours,

Bitter and twisted.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $33.72K 2.121M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 10382546 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 9032344 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.