NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

next week

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I am sticking my neck out and am "speculating" that by the end of next week we may finally see an announcement regarding a settlement over the disputed farms.

I have been informed by two sources (one is Anglo and the other Sth African based person who i do not wish to name) that discussions between all the parties are continuing.

In my OPINION ( not fact based) all the key personnel would have been back from vacation during this week and should be in a position to resolve this impasse. It cannot go on forever!

The resolution would be hailed by all interested parties and present a Public Relations opportunity for the Minister at Indaba 2012.

These are my thoughts/opinions. You do not have to agree.

Yes I know that my Christmas platinum present did not arrive even though I was advised from a different source that it had been a "done deal" during mid Dec.

I am also aware that i will receive much criticism and will eat humble pie if no news occurs by January 20th ( nearly one month after Maredi's last ASX announcement.Please go easy on me if it does not eventuate!

The positive clue will be when Nkwe book a booth at Indaba.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.