ALA 0.00% 14.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

next week

1. 4,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 235
    Hi All

Unbeknown to me I have been the albatross hanging over SUDA this week but unfortunately didn't recognise the fact or the problem but you will be glad to know that all my bad omens have all been cleared in the past few days and we patient SUD holders will be going on a trot starting on Monday.

Things happen in 3s and starting on Friday the Cowboys were beaten by the Bunnies (with a little assistance from the on pitch refs and video ref alike), yesterday my grandson dislocated his shoulder and will be out of sport for 6 weeks (can you believe that sort of injury doing athletics) , the 3rd and final event in this bad news trifecta was the demise of Manchester City by a a team that hadn't previously scored against them in 7 matches.
    There are a couple of other bad news items but as my golf and Zs tips are regular events and don't really count.

Now that the bad news has all gone we can look forward to good news associated with SUDA starting with a rise in the SP next week starting on Monday, this will be followed with news of road shows starting and to cap the week some media news.
    As I say sorry about last week but all is now good. Also sorry for those who don't like my odd ramble but it is after all Mothers Day and not much SUDA news anywhere.

kippax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $147.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.8¢ 14.0¢ $264.0K 1.835M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 717964 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 336380 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.