TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Next Week

1. 6,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    With the US job market improved and a 200+ point night on Friday I would say the ASX should see a green day, I am expecting a 50 - 60 point rise across the board. Hopefully the Spec stocks can see a little bit of recovery and more confidence can be seen in the market.

I am hoping for an early attack on the 0.008's. I sat back on Friday and went through the Oil and Gas Spec stocks and risk vs reward and to be fair there isn't much better. I might be biased as I hold but not many have cash in the bank , more cash coming from future land sales, Alcoa or a huge company funding them, most you will see are part funded and having to raise cash to complete the drilling.

I want to apologise to everyone over the last few months , as sometimes my posts come across as I am ramping but I just believe this one has been undervalued for a long time and with the news Alcoa want to go ahead and not farm out any of there share is huge. The land sale a few weeks ago they has given us shares in a few established company ( News to follow with more details ) more cash and Rock Creek sale still pending ( 14 Million value last year ) with the success over there it could be worth 17-20 now who knows.

The directors have put so much into this company , cash wish with buying shares and they hold a hell of a lot i think the top 20 is 65% ,and I know a lot are close friends of the directors as well so its in everyone interest to make this one work.

Its taken longer than a lot have expected , but with the current market conditions over the last few years only the brave will survive and with Alcoa backing such a small cap this one stands out for me.

Cash + Land + Warro I would say we would be worth 2c or more , last time we were at 1.5 we were in a lot worth position than we are now.

Just my thoughts on it all, exciting times to come and a re-rate to a new level would be lovely.

Bring on next week.

James

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.