AUZ 0.00% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

next week, page-6

1. 15,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1447
    we know an announcement is coming. we know Christmas is coming as well. these are the known knowns.
    when you say this weeks action will be fairly inconsequential, I would totally and utterly, maybe even completely and comprehensively, maybe one hundred per cent disagree with you.
    it is about the the progression of a future plan, the ability to tell the world that we do not want to muck about and that we have the resource to develop a project that will put us on a global scale in providing minerals in demand.
    if auz stumble on this, it is not going to be inconsequential.
    as a holder I am naturally very optimistic and more importantly, the market is enthusiastic as well. the fall to 1.8 then back to 2.4 in two days tells you something. it tells you that the share fell to 1.8c and rebounded to 2.4c. very uncomplicated explanation really on paper but there is no denying the optimism. we are over the 1.5 to 1.8 days well and truly.
    our sixty million dollar potential behemoth sleeps like a tiger in the plains snoring ever so often snoring trying to get out attention as we focus on other things. it is resting calmly at the moment, but the sound of that tigers' snore emanating from its throat is certainly getting louder and louder. our tiger has an overwhelming,uncontrollable,irrepressible, irreversible desire to spring into action and with an outstretched golden caramel coloured padded paw wants to gently brush our faces with it. it wants to stare us down and say, I can't talk in your language, I am a tiger but in cat speak this lioness with a beautiful mane or this masculine sculptured tiger will want to say, rrrrrooar, rrrr,rrrrahhh, rrrrrrahhhhh, rrrrrr ouhhhh, which translates to 'I finally have your attention and more importantly your respect !
    translating cat speak isn't that hard when you have 3 little tigers at home.
    enjoy your sunday folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $29.28K 3.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 13305467 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 291010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.