MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

next week, page-14

1. 203 Posts.
    BM1321

"I would have thought that the people in the know, especially the directors of Mae, OPY and the significant shareholders of both these companies, would have bailed had the re-finance issue for MAE not have been resolved by now."

Are you serious????????

ODY ARE NOT IN THE KNOW!!!! I cant believe people base an investment decision on "ody being in the know" or "goldman sachs are still there"

These are not adequate reasons people. ODY are shareholders just like us, they are not privy to any more info then we are, this is completely untrue.

Also Goldman are there because they entered into a contract to sell the company. Whats this absolute rubbish about them walking away, THEY CANT, THEY'RE IN A CONTRACT.

Wake up! You should all be very scared if you are basing investment decisions on this type of supposition.

MAE = $50 million debt. An asset of uncertain value. Debt due in a week. No Income. 1 month open and no prospective buyer announced.

This week = massive risk! Sell and wait on the sidelines with us.

P.S. - we were saying the same before this went from 55c to 37c and everyone shrugged it off then as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.