WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Don't forget an update on surface hygiene / mould... hopefully...

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Don't forget an update on surface hygiene / mould... hopefully not just a copy and paste from last year again..

And more critically, which no one here seems to be talking about: a positive outcome from the Curtin university clinical trials for KneeGuard... this is a huge point as if this isn't a statistically significant positive outcome from this trial then the whole KneeGuard development falls over before it even begins.

I am still optimistic that the tech works but they now are a month past their ETA (last year they provided a timeline guidance of "should be completed by the end of 2017").

It would be catastrophic is there wasn't a statistically significant positive outcome from this trial and they had to go back to the drawing board to redevelop the prototype and formula to conduct another clinical trial all over again.

I'm sure it's all going well, but the lateness and the silence is making me nervous for KneeGuard. (not so much regarding tech 2, that is a done deal imo).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.