WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Next week's 4C, page-48

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I'd have to disagree with this.

Yes, the are slow to deliver. And yes, they have seriously underestimated on timelines. Yes, they have done a poor job negotiating the first royalty rates. And yes, we are all sick and tired of the vague, this year the coconut cracks malarky.

But not delivering in mega ways in the next 6-8 months is not going to torpedo this company. We have a strong bank balance and we have products being sold around the globe. Each quarter our revenue is increasing from a trickle, to a stream, to a raging river. (we all hope).

If it takes a little longer for Bodyguard to launch or for us to find another company to partner with, so be it.

This business is not meeting the timelines we all assumed would be met, and were in some ways inferred by management. That does not mean the basics of the company are failing. They have just grossly underestimated what it would take to test these products and get them to market.

We have to go through phases for these products to be identified by consumers as working (Wave I The Wand). Then we need to go through the phase of improving what the customer sees in the second generation of product (Wave II Magnetic Booster). Then we need to go to the final phase of product integration (Wave III ????) When P&G can sell all of their products at a higher price with our tech built in so there is no way for the customers to short cut us and hold onto one booster and just keep refilling their creams. Then we have reached full market potential. This is where P&G can start applying the product packaging integration into other lines of products. We have tested these to prove the line of tech and tech integration, not to mention market acceptance and success. Next stage is more products. But this time without the lengthy trial runs.

Thats when we hit full steam with P&G.

Getting Bodyguard off the ground will be a huge win for us. Getting another company to sign up to our tech would be a huge win for us. These are the game changing moves we want to see.

But at the very least having the world's biggest FMCG realising the sellability of our tech across multiple products is just a steam engine rolling down a hill picking up momentum as more and more cars (Product range) are added to the load. When successful sales figures show you the tech work and the market is accepting the tech. Then why not start spreading that tech across every product you can that will see a marked improvement in performance and efficiency.

For me the next 6 months is not make or break. I'm a long termer who see's how much potential this company has. We just need some new blood and a new captain. The foundation is strong and the world is waking up.

I hope like hell 2018 will be a rocket ship year. But if we don't see all the predictions come true. I won't be crying into my cereal. I understand for some this is too long to wait and so it's make or break for you folk.

I'll be patiently waiting for this sleeping giant to blast off. My faith in OBJ has never faltered. Only my faith in the BOD. And we are about to hopefully fix that little bump in the road.

Honestly with revenue increasing quarter by quarter and more products to market. The future is looking bright.

All just my opinion of course and what the hell do I know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.