WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Keeping in mind that prior to the last AGM a conference call was...

1. 2,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Keeping in mind that prior to the last AGM a conference call was hastily convened whereupon GD promised much improved shareholder communication........... Anyone notice any improvement? In fact, does anyone recall the same solemn promises at several previous AGM?

The only outcome has been that OBJ now pay a "PR" company to.........well I really have no idea what they do because whatever it is they do they're not doing it anywhere that I can see.

I have come to the conclusion some time back that the board are deaf to valid shareholder concerns. Arrogance, dumb as a brick or just way out of their depth can be the only answers.

In the absence of GD even attempting making an effort to communicate anything that may lead shareholders, let alone the market to believe a shred of integrity exists, the 4C better do the talking instead.

The only other thing that will kick up this company is the departure of GD as witnessed by the SP heading north upon GD announcing his "intention" to retire and then heading south when he rescinded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.