WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Next week's 4C, page-61

1. 400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Lionheart, Firstly thank you for taking the time out to outline a very familiar timeline that we all have experienced over the years. I agree with your opinion 100% and do believe that 2018 is the make or break year for this stock. Investor perception and sentiment plays a massive role in the value of a Company and as you perfectly put it, a large majority of investors are almost at the end of their tether. If BG and SH dont get picked up this year by other parties then that for me is absolutely enough evidence that the open market sees zero value in those solutions. The only difference between different investors involved in OBJ atm is the different levels of Hopium we all have. The truth let it be known, If OBJ doesnt deliver this year i too feel this investment will never flourish in the ways we once hoped it will. Being a long term holder i would love to be wrong. I sincerely hope i am. The frustration that came with this stock was something i hadnt anticipated. I certainly agree with the "rinse & repeat" theory!

Stockman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.