BCN 4.17% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

yes yes and yes to Pinks Newb & 1for1I really dont see what the...

1. 5,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    yes yes and yes to Pinks Newb & 1for1
    I really dont see what the negativity is on LoM, and I dont see a load of holders complaining about it.
    It's going to build, I dont expect it to be 10 year overnight, as long as we are adding 20-40k over depletion each year then we will be up to a 10 year LoM in +- 6 years.
    I'm not pricing in a mill upgrade, I reckon we would need to be sitting on 350 - 500koz with a strong confidence in doubling it to warrant that becomming a reality.
    We have the dark hourse of Timor East.. but that going to be a few years away, so thats on the long finger.
    We have MML which could really add to our LoM if they hit any sort of a missed vein
    We have more to add to the current resources.. nothingsuper exciting from the recent results .. but its adding some oz's
    Mag survey of the hills will provide more targets,
    Wrcmad How many ounces to you want to see before you are happy with BCN? If you join then registry you pick up your divvies along the way, if you wait until we have 10 year LoM the price will be higher, gold might be significantly higher too.
    Last edited by FishingAndBeer: 27/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $33.56K 1.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1767930 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 149665 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.