Next Weeks Riserz 24.01.2020

1. 1,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    I have a few stocks I'm watching, some of them I'm a bit on the fence about though....

All my opinions are based off charts.

BIT
    Opened 69, expected to drop to 65-66, but nope...decided to reverse upwards to 73... only to be snuffed out by dumpers. Dropped back down to 70. Revealing a big net @ 69 waiting for the shaky hands post close.

This one screams off screen hunters. But the premature pump may force the stock to churn for another week before moving forward.

RHT.
    Formed what I thought was a bullish flag only to crack downwards. Possible buy in- reversal @ 22-23 as lines show these points were both resistance and support levels.

ARU

Currently falling, broken support of 80 AND broken 200 day SMA.

BUT, all indicaters are in the oversold territory, MACD(negative), RSI, MFI and Fast stochastics. So the next point of support might be 78 to 75. If it drops to this I think it'll churn before reversing or a FOMO kicks in.

GOR

Daily chart is a bit out of wack with 20,150,200 looking like they are on their way to converging. However short term 5 day-15 minute scan is showing the current sp is oversold. MFI is touching 20%, Fast stochastics is inside 20% range/space and MACD is negative.

I love some perspective on my calls, especially if theyre wrong.

And please post a stock that you think might churn/reserve next week.

CHEERS.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.