BIT 5.56% 1.9¢ biotron limited

Although it would have been seriously exciting for MM to...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    Although it would have been seriously exciting for MM to exercise options and keep her shares, meaning a deal would have already been over the line, it was hardly a foolish move to exercise, increase overall holdings, make a quick $100k ($50k after tax) and drop $300k straight into the cash flow of the company.

The share price was falling and may well have been at this level (16.5c) regardless, making it difficult to finance the idea of exercising at a loss. She has effectively paid her own wage for the next 12 months.

As a long term holder who has participated in the recent CR, I’m glad she was thinking of pumping money in to avoid the need to further dilute. And I don’t begrudge her making a few bucks, knowing there are plenty of people that would have made plenty more than that on the 44c spike. (Someone had to have sold for those unlucky people to buy)

Now she can go shopping after meeting with the big pharmas in the US next week. Get yourself something nice MM and put a bottle of champagne on the company when you get a deal done!

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $3.69K 197.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2175000 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 480522 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.