BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

Next week's SP, page-69

1. 769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 927

I read this too, this morning, nice article and good thatBIT is getting media attention.

The key paragraphs that excited me were:

“Weare heading to the US in early November to share data confidentially withpotential partners,” says Biotron chief executive Michelle Miller.

“Being the head of a $100million market cap company makes my life a lot easier when I go to talk to theguys in America than when we had a $10 million market cap, even though thetechnology has always been the same.”

And, interesting about the conference tomorrow...

Asper biotech etiquette, the trial data announced to the ASX was only a non-geekytop-line summary of the clinical results.

The full results are to bepresented at a conference of learned peers, probably at the end of November.

Just as newspapers like theiryarns to be exclusive, the conferences demand that the presentation materialnot be aired beforehand. And if you don’t front these confabs, the clinical bigwigs don’t want to know you.

So I assume the Investors presentation we saw via ASXannouncements are not all that will be presented tomorrow.

Also interesting was;

Biotron is also pursuing partnerships in China, where thereare a between 30 million and 40 million hepatitis C patients and a largeincidence of co-infection with hepatitis B.

The article signalled a STRONG BUY sentiment to me,notwithstanding that this was probably a paid for article for * topublish.  Either way, very encouraging, glad to be holding as I believe we’ll see some international interest in BIT over the next few weeks and months.

Cheers

MSN

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.