BUR 3.33% 14.5¢ burley minerals ltd

next well marlin 2 offset, page-3

1. 2,988 Posts.
    The lack of drop off in gas prices might also be a factor - if they are rising up to $11 less than a couple of weeks out from summer then it may hit crazy prices next winter - jut had a look through a few US energy analyst and gas industry sites strongly pointing to a supply deficit in the coming year with significant further rises likely a companies try to replenish stores prior to the next winter - that seems to point one direction - further increases to close the gas-oil price differential. I've seen predictions ranging from maintaining the current $11/MMBtu up to $16/MMBtu within 12 months.

It certainly is very promising and makes wells that may have been marginal (YPU1, Rocket2, Jet3) into potential healthy earners, and great wells like Marlin sensational.

I suspect gas price futures for summer being so high (well above last winter's prices) are a strong factor in reviving the Marlin project earlier than previously stated.

What did people make of flow rates? I read that they are still getting around 10 mmcf/d form Marlin 2 - which is sensational given the rate of drop-off in other wells.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $21.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $26.81K 187.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38881 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 2700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.