SEN 3.70% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

re: aim for simon safenet conference call transcri just in case...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    re: aim for simon safenet conference call transcri just in case you cant find it.....

...particularly with our new high-speed SONET products, are quite big. I talked about the DISA deal before, but even some of the "small deals" that we're doing are -- get to be pretty close to $1 million and sometimes over. So until we can build that business further, it's going to have some bumps.In terms of building it, we're very optimistic because we're beginning to see pipeline deals in our pipeline for the SONET products outside of the United States. We first introduced the product in the U.S., so the revenue that we're generating now is virtually all U.S., but recently introduced the product outside of the U.S. and now we are seeing SONET deals in the pipeline outside the U.S. On top of that, we have a new family of products ready to launch. In fact, the first test units will go out to customers this quarter and those are our family of high-speed encryption products that work on ethernet protocol and that will expand our available market there also. We'll have more work to do in 2006, but I think that the strategy there is a quite strong one and the size of the business is pretty good already.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $456 35.07K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1124646 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 359023 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.