COE 3.49% 20.8¢ cooper energy limited

next wireline logs critical, page-20

1. 20,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1995
    guys,

ii is very interesting sitting back and reading the posts. very easy to tell how peoples post change from bullish to bearish depending on whether they have just sold or bought or just sold - its very interesting pscychology. often you can tell how people have transacted before they disclose it.

my thought - and i stress they are only thoughts are that Kunrnia will deliver at least gas. I spoke MS follwing the gas appraisal ann that was unclear. He said simply that the test did not give them the data set to become less or more confident about the shows. Simply to early to make a call. By no means had the upper zones been written off and infact results of rancak were encouraging. Therefore although nothing has changed peoples impatience has turned to negativity.

in the interim 3/4 cooper basin drills succesful, and worrior looking like it will produce beyond expectations, callawonga to start producing at apprx 400 barrels a day (coe share) so 350K barrels this year very likely.

if we have shows in lower Kurnia zone I assure you those who sold out trying to determine value at 70's vs 60s will be buying over a dollar.

I remain confident, I look forward to callawonga 2 and 3 not to mention the chance at the big time many of us have waiting 1-2 years for.

I remain amazed people can sell this close to the big target, sure it will drop a few cents if its a duster, but the upside is in the dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.8¢
Change
-0.008(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $554.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $291.8K 1.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 805399 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 443407 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.