COE 0.00% 22.5¢ cooper energy limited

Excellent Post AutosimeTraders patience is been tested because...

1. 129 Posts.
    Excellent Post Autosime

Traders patience is been tested because Kurnias drilling is very slow going. At this pace it may be 6 more weeks to reach 3000 metres Kujong.

However I am also amazed how bearish everyone has turned when the early gas and oil shows must rank it a good chance of been commercial.

Like Autosime said the cooper basin program has increased their reserves which is great for the company's cash flow at 80 plus dollars a barrell and there is no doubt Guarme in december will be commercial. It was deemed not to be commercial 40 years ago but today it has to be.

I am also still confident about Kurnia working off the early oil and gas shows announcement. The subsequent readings announcements to me were neither positive or negative just that they could not get a reading. I like the fact they are going to look for the BIG ONE (OIL) at the 3000 metre level and then test the gas later.

It seems frustrating that nothing is happening to the sp at the moment especially with $80 oil but apart from slow progress of Kurnia no bad newsflow has come from Cooper to lose patience and sell it. You have to remember why you bought the stock and when is no bad news relating to the reasons you buy then you should hold on.

Im prepared to lose another 10-15% if Kurnia is a duster but I hope the guys who have sold out are preapared to lose gains of 100 plus percent if it hits the jackpot with Kurnia and or Guarme.

Anyone that is trading in and out of this stock during this active exploration program up to December may miss out on the potential big gains.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $594.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 22.0¢ $593.7K 2.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 290435 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 205975 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.