RCM 0.00% 0.0¢ reclaim industries limited

Nothing of the sort, RosterElf is a Rostering App for casual...

1. 22,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Nothing of the sort, RosterElf is a Rostering App for casual workers, Skillsconnect is a multi platform HR Hiring and worker management platform that will also incorporate Mobile Payments for the workers

I don't think you realise the quality of the people behind this company

Have a read of Treasures posts and the nn join the dots and also do some research on MYA and see how it was a 60+ bagger.

I've just done my research on Skills Connects new MD following Mirs promoting and I'm pretty impressed

http://skillsconnect.biz/uploads/Pr...ls Connect Appoints New Managing Director.pdf

"The Directors of Reclaim Industries Limited are pleased to announce that Dr Kate Cornick will become the new Managing Director of Skills Connect Pty Ltd, effective of 8th September 2014. Dr Cornick has deep industry experience in the communications and mobile technology sectors. More notably, her experiences include but are not limited to her roles as:

• The Deputy Chief of Staff and Senior Telecommunications Policy Adviser to the former Minister for Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy, the Hon. Senator Stephen Conroy;

•  Executive Director for The Institute for a Broadband Enabled Society;

•  General Manager for the Health and Education department and Government Strategy

departments of NBN Co.; and

•  Director of the Industry Engagement & Innovation at the University of Melbourne.

Dr Cornick has a number of other current non-executive board and advisory commitments. These are as follows:
    1. UN Broadband Commission Working Group on Gender;

2. Research Unit on Public Cultures Advisory Board;

3. Mobile World Capital Advisory Board Barcelona; and

4. Centre for Energy-Efficient Telecommunications Advisory Board.
    Dr Cornick holds a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and holds a Bachelor of Engineering (Hons.), majoring in Electrical Engineering and a Bachelor of Science, majoring in Physics and History and Philosophy of Science. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.